You may not really be aware that Ayurveda, its concepts, principles, and learnings can be dated back to more than 5000 years ago. And that even today, those studies hold water and people world over follow it to the hilt and gradually, it is recognized and regarded as a dependable alternative healthcare system which is result-oriented and is also not known to have any side effects.
Well, Ayurvedic principles go back many centuries. It has grown with time, but its quintessence and core has stayed the same and hasn’t deviated at all. It is simply amazing and remarkable that we are still following what came into being many thousands of years ago! Unbelievable isn’t it! We at Ayuryogashram, feel so too!
Our resort, Ayuryogashram can be found in literally a heavenly setting, a place that feels like home and this Ayurvedic retreat is located in ‘God’s own country’, Thrissur, Kerala,. If you are planning a holiday to Kerala, and have heard so much about Ayurveda, Ayurvedic therapies, massages and detox processes and if you want to feel completely relaxed, invigorated and want to feel energized, then, plan a visit to Ayuryogashram. You can indulge yourself and feel completely refreshed and recharged.
And based on this, are you aware of the many advantages of Ayurveda? Its advantages extend past your body; it likewise has its effects on our intellect and even your spirit. That is the amazing effect that Ayurveda has.
Ayurveda is more or less:
- A holistic wellness treatment and therapy that has a positive effect on the mind and body.
- Ayurveda is devised in a way that it aims to be aware of the human body and then plans what is required and what needs to be followed and done.
- Most of the curative constituents and items used in formulating Ayurvedic medicines and preparations are gotten from nature in the form of plants, herbs, fruits, and more.
- The Ayurveda defined medicines have seemingly no real side effects by any means.
- If you follow Ayurveda inspired treatments and therapies, one stays healthy, young, is brimming with energy and age is really not seen too and it has restorative and anti-aging properties in it.
- For better work-life balance and harmony, it is good to adapt Ayurveda in our way of life so we can avail its benefits to the full extent and experience it too.